Monday, September 29, 2014

Colour time



Has anyone else had one of those cases in which they compose a perfectly lovely blog post, only to have it eaten at the last line?

I know I'm not the only one by any stretch...just like I'm not the only person who loves Sirdar Snuggly Crofter DK, Liberty fabric (for lavender sachets) and granny square blankets, whipped up out of four balls of said Snuggly Crofter (in Tilly) and edged with shells in Calico.  It's not Fair Isle in this permutation, but it's like hundreds and thousands and springtime, all mixed in one.

Now, after my battle with technology and my realisation that all 4 mm hooks have transformed overnight into either 3.5 or 4.5 mm instead, I am going to do what technologically suffering crafts people the world over do.  I am going to get a cup of tea, a biscuit and my latest project, abandon the daily grind for ten minutes, and do just a few (or more) stitches to regain serenity.  It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment